Here are some of the areas we discussed on Saturday October 23rd and the slide show.
We will add more details next week.
REMEMBER YOUR IDEAS WILL CHANGE SO THIS IS A SNAPSHOT
Check out the Conference page for 2021 under the Made Public Tab for further examples
- RESEARCH BIG IDEA (example – Learning Outdoors)
- RESEARCH QUESTION/S (example – How can we improve students’ learning in a Grade 2 class by devising opportunities for using the school environs for outdoor learning)
- PROJECT RATIONALE (Why this is important to me/us/ISF/education…)
- INTERVENTION (This is what we will do different for a short period of time, collecting data and reflecting)
- ENVISIONED FUTURE (What we hope it will look like by the end of the project in April 2021 leading to the presentation of our findings)
- KEY WORDS: (up to 6 words or phrases – example – outdoor learning; social skills; reflection; self-management; parental involvement)
- RESEARCH TEAM: Name and role (CM, Class Teacher Grade 4; ** parent researcher…)